M A I | S t a g i n g
THE MAI ADVANTAGE: MAI, in partnership with Houston designer Beverly Shaeffer offers MAI Staging, a staging division of MAI, serving realtors, trade professionals and the public. MAI brings 16 years’ experience serving retail and trade in Houston’s high end interior design market. Beverly brings 40+ years’ experience in home and commercial design in Houston. MAI STAGING offers a staging service that will make whatever you are staging stand out from the rest.
WHY MAI STAGING?
- According to the National Association of Realtors, a staged home sold for 1-5% higher than comparable homes that were not staged, and 40% of buyers’ agents noted that home staging had an effect on the buyer’s view on the home.
- Access to fresh, current ever-changing inventory from over 22,000 sf of showroom items when staging your current project. Your staged event will show as one-of-a-kind.
- White glove moving service
- Service agreements tailored to your needs
- 4 month furniture rental (basic)
- Variable plans available for your project needs
- Leased pieces also available for purchase
- All payment processing handled through MAI
- Staged homes can be advertised through MAI on their website
and through social media
- Pricing based upon services chosen. Available upon request.